Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This morning I got a call regarding her indoores car (Toyota) about booking in for it's service.

I was told that when you get you vehicle serviced that gives you another 12 months warranty if carried out by the dealership, if you break the service cycle you lose the 10yr/100000miles warranty I asked the question about Lexus and the reply was "this applies to Lexus as well"

13 minutes ago, as13 said:

This morning I got a call regarding her indoores car (Toyota) about booking in for it's service.

I was told that when you get you vehicle serviced that gives you another 12 months warranty if carried out by the dealership, if you break the service cycle you lose the 10yr/100000miles warranty I asked the question about Lexus and the reply was "this applies to Lexus as well"

Not according tot the official Lexus Relax blurb, as here

"Eligible vehicles range from cars just completing the period of their new vehicle warranty, to high-mileage models that have passed through multiple ownerships and have no prior Toyota or Lexus service history."

See ColinBarber's post page 2 this thread