Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mirroring Android Phone with IS300h Infotainment System

Hi Chaps,

I'm not sure if this has been covered before, If so I appologise. Just, has anybody been able to mirror their mobile with the infotainment system in their Is300h?

I just have the standard Sat Nav system and wasnt sure if it can be connected at all. Im able to connect via Bluetooth and stream youtube music I just wanted to know if you can stream movies too?

2 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

I think the standard nav system has MirrorLink functionality? It can be a bit hit/miss depending on the age of the vehicle and your phone.

Yeah it does, Ive got a 15plate Executive addition and my phones a 2020 Samsung S10 Lite Plus but I cant get the Mirrorlink on my infotainment system from being ungreyed out so I'm able to selectc it. Prehaps as you said my cars software may be too old or not compatable.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links