Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've not heard of that brand. Why are you asking? Have your calipers seized? Those at £150 can't be as bad as OEM ones. Let us know if you get them and if they're a direct swap. 

Most likely remanufactured refurbished OEM callipers.... It is very unlikely to find new callipers to buy.

In other hand - why wouldn't you just refurbish your own? It will cost about the same and as added benefit you can get them in colour you want which will protect callipers from rusting at least visually.

I have allready bought new calipers for rear axel and painted them red, the front axel is more difficult to find caliper to buy,mostly the carrier is not included.  I like to buy new so i can swap them directly, if i am going to rebuild the old caliper the car will be out of use for several days and i cant leave the car at the repair shop when  i rebuild and paint. I ordered the front calipers from Autodoc but after paying and waiting for a week i got a message that they were out of stock,( TRW with carrier) they could deliver ABS without carrier, but i need the carrier and asked the money back.  So i need to find complete set with carrier for the front axel. Hope my english are understadable for  you.  The caliper paint take 10 days to completely dry, so it will take time to rebuild and paint them.

349E818F-25B1-4FDA-B8FE-2CD763F06086.jpeg

Blimey Alf just what kind of paint are you using which takes TEN days to go off???? That's ridiculous. 24 hours top for a quality and even cheap paint to go off/dry.

Have you tried eBay for front calipers?

Oh your English is 👍

The caliper i asked about here is listed im eBay, English company caled atozwakefield. The paint is from a company caled Biltema and is to brush on, made for calipers. Its dry to hold after 4 houers and full strengt after about 10-11 days.

08EB5521-3FB5-4B2D-BF17-C038EB26272A.png

I painted my Yaris calipers directly on the car, they were not that rusty that the Lexus calipers was . I used the car the next day with no problem, but the paintbox says 10 days to achieve full strength. 

DE0AAD3F-5480-433E-BE39-20B4B71F56E2.png

6F9476BE-D4DE-4A29-940A-E673E74C663D.png

• 2 weeks later...