Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Next Gen NX reveal 12 June

1 hour ago, subria88 said:

Must say, the L E X U S across the boot instead of the badge is a bit... odd and a change from the leaked video

I think it makes it look very prestigious.

8 hours ago, subria88 said:

Must say, the L E X U S across the boot instead of the badge is a bit... odd and a change from the leaked video

Porsche styling  ues maybe? 

Ooooh! Very exciting. 

I wonder if now that we have a date for the reveal in June, it's likely that Lexus dealers will have the new NX in their showrooms and be taking orders before the end of the year.

12 hours ago, Andy B said:

Ooooh! Very exciting. 

I wonder if now that we have a date for the reveal in June, it's likely that Lexus dealers will have the new NX in their showrooms and be taking orders before the end of the year.

Funny enough I was in my local Lexus today after being invited in to consider purchasing a pre reg NX.  I showed him the taster picture which he had not seen. Cutting a long story short he disappeared towards the end and then returned saying that I may better to wait and he would contact me with prices once known and if agreed would place me on the delivery list after taking a deposit.  This gives credence to what Andy states and I would be surprised if things dont start to happen after the 12rh June. Or perhaps I am optimistic.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 10:30 PM, Eggie said:

This gives credence to what Andy states and I would be surprised if things dont start to happen after the 12rh June. Or perhaps I am optimistic.

Historically it takes 6 to 8 months for UK pricing to be announced and orderability after the first unveiling of a new model, with the first orders arriving 10 to 12 months after that first event.

A June unveiling is quite late in the year however, maybe they will accelerate spec/pricing to happen in the normal September timeframe with cars arriving in Feb/March 2022.

I'd like to see how responsive the touch screen is in real life

Also noted:

load seat/wheel settings from the specific mobile device (and slide out wireless charging tray)

volume control dial.

wireless Carplay and Android Auto.

Separate front and rear blinds for the panoramic roof

The interior additions also appear to have coloured ambient lighting and a new infotainment system entirely going by the videos called Lexus Interface.

Theres a rear view system similiar to what was shown on the Jaguar XE whereby a camera is located in the rear end to see objects behind you clearly even if 3 tall passengers are in the back seats and a full digital instrument cluster

Multispoke wheels on the NX350 AWD shown are 20"

I thought they were selling an Lexus i-pad? Apart from the electric folding seats, there was not much about the car itself. Suppose we will have to wait for Saturday - Tomorrow! One more BIG sleep! Am I excited? Not as much as Christmas!

• Like 1