Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Full Refund On my Lexus extended warranty

6 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

I have kept mine Casa. The new deal is no deal at all by comparison. Mine runs on until September 2023.

Ditto John. Also Casa, an Mot can be had for £40, do you know anyone who pays the AA £200? It's one of the most highly discounted services available. Regarding lexus service costs I urge you to get a LOC gold card, then find a centre who will give you upto 20% which will save you a stack. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

Ditto John. Also Casa, an Mot can be had for £40, do you know anyone who pays the AA £200? It's one of the most highly discounted services available. Regarding lexus service costs I urge you to get a LOC gold card, then find a centre who will give you upto 20% which will save you a stack. 

The AA membership is for two people, my wife uses one I the other, so £100 each is not that far off, remember the Lexus one is top one with Home start, loan car, European cover, onwards travel, hotel etc. That's not far off £100 each per year, £209 according to link below. Also, £50 or £40 for an MOT, hardly a massive difference, £50 is what I think Lexus charge, I'm not going to get a Lexus service and go somewhere else for MOT to save a tenner!!! Plus Lexus warranty has MOT cover, anything goes wrong and they fix it if warranty covers it, I'd rather not loose that for the sake of £10 quid.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 3:24 PM, Casa1862 said:

The AA membership is for two people, my wife uses one I the other, so £100 each is not that far off, remember the Lexus one is top one with Home start, loan car, European cover, onwards travel, hotel etc. That's not far off £100 each per year, £209 according to link below. Also, £50 or £40 for an MOT, hardly a massive difference, £50 is what I think Lexus charge, I'm not going to get a Lexus service and go somewhere else for MOT to save a tenner!!! Plus Lexus warranty has MOT cover, anything goes wrong and they fix it if warranty covers it, I'd rather not loose that for the sake of £10 quid.  

I find it perplexing (to put in mildly) that Toyota cars have a 5 year superior warranty whilst Lexus owners have a 3 year warranty to be followed by, if the posts on here are correct, an inferior warranty.