Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What would you drive for a few days in Brecon Beacons

Interested in the group’s views. Should I take the 2020 NX Takumi that has only managed 3500 miles in these covid conditions since I bought it 11 months ago or Merc E Class Coupe 2014. It’s not winter, we don’t need NX space to load up, so I was thinking the Merc, but the NX hasn’t yet made a trip of more than 100 miles and the NX would be better for the driving height/viewing, the adaptive cruise to get there (200 miles e/w) and the more up to date safety/tech. The NX will also be due it’s first service after this trip. First world problems I know, but what would you do?

4 hours ago, MDT said:

Interested in the group’s views. Should I take the 2020 NX Takumi that has only managed 3500 miles in these covid conditions since I bought it 11 months ago or Merc E Class Coupe 2014. It’s not winter, we don’t need NX space to load up, so I was thinking the Merc, but the NX hasn’t yet made a trip of more than 100 miles and the NX would be better for the driving height/viewing, the adaptive cruise to get there (200 miles e/w) and the more up to date safety/tech. The NX will also be due it’s first service after this trip. First world problems I know, but what would you do?

Depends on the engine in the Merc. What is it?