Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

We've had the car a number of weeks now and I've opened and closed this little 'cubby hole' many times, but for some strange reason, this time it won't go back down.

Any ideas folks?

IMG_20210604_195330.thumb.jpg.89098c15c27bc257df1d9ef538649524.jpg

20 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Something trapped in the hinge?

That was my first thought too, Peter, but I can't see anything.

When you close the lid, do you hear a click? Something jammed in the mechanism or catch, like a piece of paper?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Something trapped in the hinge?

You were right Peter. After you said it I thought that logically, that's all it could be so I looked again with an LED torch this time and saw the edge of a coin staring back at me. A little prodding with a cocktail stick and it was out, cheers :thumbsup:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Herbie said:

You were right Peter. After you said it I thought that logically, that's all it could be so I looked again with an LED torch this time and saw the edge of a coin staring back at me. A little prodding with a cocktail stick and it was out, cheers :thumbsup:

:thumbup:

• Like 1
On 6/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, Herbie said:

If this coin kit keeps producing money, just see if you can automate it, and then take out a patent!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2