Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Driving a lexus makes you a more relaxed driver & why are Audi drivers awful?

Hi everyone, 

Had Lexus before. Do you guys find driving your car makes you more relaxed and calm? 

I'm between in all the cars I've driven I still find Audi drivers to be the overall most obnoxious (fill in the expletive of choice) ! Lol 

🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Audi are the PCP choice / trend whatever and tend to attract plenty of numpties. They also have some very rapid cars and people tend to drive them as such.

Lets be honest now, unless you have a select few Lexus with performance attributes (RCF etc), your driving style will probably be limited to relaxing driving as your car is designed exactly for that.

The IS200 managed a bit of a reputation in its day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TKhan430 said:

Hi everyone, 

Had Lexus before. Do you guys find driving your car makes you more relaxed and calm? 

I'm between in all the cars I've driven I still find Audi drivers to be the overall most obnoxious (fill in the expletive of choice) ! Lol 

🤣🤣

I've only had 2 in my time and I definitely feel less urgency when driving. Makes you look at the world with a different lens. Really highlights how chaotic and angry some people are when driving.

Yes, Audi drivers are definitely the new rulers of idiots on the road. Not all Audi drivers in fairness, but the odd idiot is more likely to be an Audi driver (in my personal experience).

Funnily enough, I had an Audi owner (with Candy red wheels) come to view my car yesterday! I'm confused as to how you go from an A3 Turbo Quattro with a manual gearbox to an IS250 auto....😆

Very, very different cars.

• Like 1

Wasn't there a TV advert years ago where parents come back from a holiday to find their teenage son all chilled out and listening to classical music and the father accuses him of driving his Lexus?

• Like 2

I'm a big music lover and never do any journey, no matter how long/short, without the radio on or other media playing music.

I tend to find that classic rock bands such as LED Zeppelin, Free, The Who, AC/DC, Deep Purple and so on make me drive 'enthusiastically', whilst the Mediaeval Baebes and other mediaeval-type music, along with Gregorian Chants make me drive more sedately.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

in Faversham Kent today in Preston St by the record shop there ..........  think he might be an Audi driver ....... playing the classic " Eve of Destruction "  ..............  whilst we were supping a coffee at Jittermugs just opposite ...... loved the music too ..........  think he was on a trip somewhere today :wink3:

Malc

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Malc said:

in Faversham Kent today in Preston St by the record shop there ..........  think he might be an Audi driver ....... playing the classic " Eve of Destruction "  ..............  whilst we were supping a coffee at Jittermugs just opposite ...... loved the music too ..........  think he was on a trip somewhere today :wink3:

Malc

Barry McGuire 1964, as you say Malc, a classic for some of us.

Joan Baez is now 80 !

• Like 2