Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New owner

jimdollar

Hi from Scotland. Bought a beautiful new RX450h in March but have just also bought a 2007 SC 430 in matador red mica with ecru leather from Bristol with a year's warranty. I used to have a 1993 Mercedes Benz SL 500 , had it 6 years but sold it as we were moving to a smaller house and driveway. I didn't realise how much I would miss the convertible but fancied a change from MB, can't afford my dream LC 500 so bought the SC which should get delivered late this coming week, will let you all know how it goes, cheers for now , Jim.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimdollar said:

Hi from Scotland. Bought a beautiful new RX450h in March but have just also bought a 2007 SC 430 in matador red mica with ecru leather from Bristol with a year's warranty. I used to have a 1993 Mercedes Benz SL 500 , had it 6 years but sold it as we were moving to a smaller house and driveway. I didn't realise how much I would miss the convertible but fancied a change from MB, can't afford my dream LC 500 so bought the SC which should get delivered late this coming week, will let you all know how it goes, cheers for now , Jim.

A very warm welcome Jim.You have two, so

Does your wife not have a Lexus ?

42 minutes ago, jimdollar said:

Looking forward to the update on the SC, with photos of course!

• Like 1

Hi Roy, she drives the RX when she can prise the key from my hand but she will drive the SC, she was never interested in driving the SL, we also have an Audi Avant to sell quite soon that she uses too.🙂

• Like 2

What? You've owned up to owning an Audi!!!!!!  Shame on you lol. Good job you're getting rid soon otherwise you'd be lynched lol.

Welcome to Lexus ownership by the way 👍

Thanks Mr Vlad, yes have owned 3 Audi's up till now, older ones mind you when they still had a good reputation. Present one is a 2005 3 litre quattro Avant, once I empty my garage to my new one I won't need the towbar/ traiker any more so will be able to sell it🙂

35 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

No problem Jim. I had the unbelievable UR Quattro for about 8 years back in the day. 

And I once had an Audi 100GL Saloon 5 Pot Turbo Diesel Manual which sounded like a Massey Ferguson and had a Steering Wheel that must have been designed for the Bridge on a Ship, Vlad !😒

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links