Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New CT200h F Sport owner

joelfigueira

Hi all,

I will soon be taking delivery of my CT200H F Sport looking forward to many more Lexus miles as I currently have a IS220D with 136000 miles so time for a change.

Has leather and upgrade sat nav plus convenience pack

How do people like there CT200H? 

A3CCF699-46D4-4E12-84F5-1DA89B98F0AA.jpeg

3D7865C8-612F-4CC3-B36D-5B2F1B086107.jpeg

Edited by joelfigueira
Additional text
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations mate, I did the same thing going from a 220D to my CT200. My CT is on about 150k now and is still a pleasure to drive.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Update 

well I have done 400 miles since collection on Saturday and I am really impressed on the build of the car and how it drives both round London where I picked it up to on the motorway for 5 hours up north! Was getting 59.5 MPG so can’t complain as it was better than the IS220d I traded in.

waiting now for the cat loc to be fitted in the next week or so. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joelfigueira said:

Update 

well I have done 400 miles since collection on Saturday and I am really impressed on the build of the car and how it drives both round London where I picked it up to on the motorway for 5 hours up north! Was getting 59.5 MPG so can’t complain as it was better than the IS220d I traded in.

You will find out the real consume data when filling the car up and seeing how long you have been driving.

The computer in our tell us consume it between 6 and 6½ L/100km but calculating tell me the computer is overoptimistic and that real consume is more like a bit over 7L/100km.

But for a comfotable car with a lot of what other companies would call extras it is not bad.

We are very pleased with the one we have.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:24 PM, BoutTime said:

Lovely car you’ve got yourself there. Love the colour. Congratulations!

9 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

You will find out the real consume data when filling the car up and seeing how long you have been driving.

The computer in our tell us consume it between 6 and 6½ L/100km but calculating tell me the computer is overoptimistic and that real consume is more like a bit over 7L/100km.

But for a comfotable car with a lot of what other companies would call extras it is not bad.

We are very pleased with the one we have.

Ok I will keep an eye on this then and see what it does. 

I cant complain the car has nearly all the packs added minus the sun roof and sound system, only thing that I miss is the air cooled seats from my IS220D but I have gained so much more.