Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2021v1 Map Update for 17/19 MM systems.

Looks like the latest maps for the 17/19 navigation system have been released today. 

Ive documented the update process in the past here: 

I’m no longer an NX owner but I’ll be updating my mum’s NX in a few days  

Thanks

Phil

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear All, I am new member here and I see that this club is an outstanding source of information. I have Nx300H with Premium Navigation system including AA and CarPlay. I try to find out why my system doesn't see navdb update. My version is currently 2020v1 and when I check if update is available by LexusOnline menu it says that maps are up to date. I wonder what is the role of navdb version and the role of region update which in my case seems to be updated to 2021v1. All your comments will be very appreciated.

By the way: do you know how if my Audio and Navigation components are the latest ones? I read here that for AA/CP variant the versions are different but I couldn't find the information what are the last ones.

20210720_221940.jpg

Your pictures show that the main NavDb installed is 2020v1. 
However on another picture I can see that 2021v1 for your region has been installed on top of this - this will have been done in the car using WiFi. 
I have done this in my old NX in the past and this is exactly how it looked. 

If you want the NavDB to update to 2021v1 you can follow my instructions in my other thread, but the maps for your area are already up to date so you aren’t missing out. 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links