Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Changing navigation screen layout

Using the Lexus (UX250H) at start the screen shows the radio and the ventilation and the charging or discharging of the Battery screen.  Radio big, the other two to the left above one and other - on the site of the analogue clock. 

If I plug my Iphone 12 in the whole screen goes to my navigation application.

Is there a way to have the navigation show and still have the other two small squares (ventilation and the charging or discharging of the battery) showing?  

Thanks

2 hours ago, ChangeAgent said:

Using the Lexus (UX250H) at start the screen shows the radio and the ventilation and the charging or discharging of the battery screen.  Radio big, the other two to the left above one and other - on the site of the analogue clock. 

If I plug my iPhone 12 in the whole screen goes to my navigation application.

Is there a way to have the navigation show and still have the other two small squares (ventilation and the charging or discharging of the battery) showing?  

Thanks

So EJ if you start up and once the display settles then Press the menu button you see the various options including navigation. Select navigation with the pad control. Once in navigation then press the Home button. For me this then shows the navigation screen as the bigger display alongside the two smaller displays, radio and lane warning in my case. I get the feeling that the last option you went into then press Home defaults to showing in the larger display. perhaps I am wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ChangeAgent said:

sorry Navnan2, somehow I missed your post.   

that does not work in my case.

What size screen do you have?

I cannot find a way not to have the map on the Home Screen, which is annoying when I'm not using navigation, so I'm surprised you don't have it.

4 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

What size screen do you have?

I cannot find a way not to have the map on the Home Screen, which is annoying when I'm not using navigation, so I'm surprised you don't have it.

I have the small screen.  Are we having crossed wires here?  I use my Iphone 12, I do not have a navigation build in. 

after testing your suggestion I can get a very small map on the screen next to the music on the Iphone.  

28 minutes ago, ChangeAgent said:

I have the small screen.  Are we having crossed wires here?  I use my iPhone 12, I do not have a navigation build in. 

after testing your suggestion I can get a very small map on the screen next to the music on the iPhone.  

So you are referring to CarPlay? No, you cannot have a mixture of CarPlay and the Lexus system on the screen at the same time. As you have found you can have the CarPlay Home Screen which will show maps and music controls rather than maps being the full screen.

4 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

So you are referring to CarPlay? No, you cannot have a mixture of CarPlay and the Lexus system on the screen at the same time. As you have found you can have the CarPlay Home Screen which will show maps and music controls rather than maps being the full screen.

Ok clear, thanks.