Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 NEW MODELS REVEAL

3 hours ago, Lexi450 said:

I assume this is why in the Lexus press release, the 450h+ has a mpg of 256.8 to 313.9 (* Lexus target data, pending homologation) compared with 282.4 for the RAV PHEV.

The NX would also likely weigh more than the RAV4 (sound deadening etc), so all in all, it will vary considerably.

• 1 year later...
On 9/14/2021 at 12:08 PM, Lexi450 said:

I agree. They give the body width (1865mm) but not with the mirrors out. The current model is 1845mm (body width) and 2130mm (mirrors out), a difference of 285mm. We can only speculate, but if that difference is applied to the new model, that would be a width of 2150mm for mirrors out. Not all manufacturers give the width with mirrors retracted which is probably the most useful measurement for garage purposes but if we compare the 'mirrors out' dimension, for current models, the BMW X3 is 2138mm, Audi X5 2140mm and Discovery Sport 2173mm.

Does anyone have the full width (mirrors out) measurement now, please?  Additionally, the quoted 1865mm is with "mirrors folded".  When folded, do they extend beyond the width of the body - or are they 'narrower' and therefore the actual body width is 1865mm, if that makes sense?!

3 hours ago, Zippytwo said:

Does anyone have the full width (mirrors out) measurement now, please?  Additionally, the quoted 1865mm is with "mirrors folded".  When folded, do they extend beyond the width of the body - or are they 'narrower' and therefore the actual body width is 1865mm, if that makes sense?!

When eyeballing the mirrors on my NX450H+ in the folded position they look just about inline with the edge of the wheel arches and be within a cm or so of the vehicle body width.  See image below.  For the dimensions the owners manual is a little devoid of detail on this,  but I did find a Belgium web site which was more forth coming.  Link and screen shot below.  Hope this helps.

image.thumb.png.73b5c9cdaeaf38f7d19cb795ab7af105.png

https://autotijd.be/en/dimensions/lexus/nx

image.thumb.png.9f12781dc73b3cfb4687ea096b743104.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hillie said:

When eyeballing the mirrors on my NX450H+ in the folded position they look just about inline with the edge of the wheel arches and be within a cm or so of the vehicle body width.  See image below.  For the dimensions the owners manual is a little devoid of detail on this,  but I did find a Belgium web site which was more forth coming.  Link and screen shot below.  Hope this helps.

image.thumb.png.73b5c9cdaeaf38f7d19cb795ab7af105.png

https://autotijd.be/en/dimensions/lexus/nx

image.thumb.png.9f12781dc73b3cfb4687ea096b743104.png

Awesome.  Thank you, really helpful.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links