Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's your Mileage ?

DarkoDarko

So I have had my CT for about 2 months and I was lucky to get a low mileage 2014 for a really good price, I am always amazed when I get a uber  and the mileage is over 200k so I am interested what sort of high mileage cars we have here in  the CT world.

What you got guys?

Thank you

• Like 1

Our 14 plate is sitting on a tad over 40kmls at present but we have only done about 7k of those since we bought it in May 2018 😃

• Like 1

Currently just shy of 62k.

Back in Nov 2019,  traded in my Toyota Avensis for a NX.  At the time I was travelling quite a bit for work, doing 15k business miles so I was going to use the CT.  Purchased a service plan based on the mileage covering 5 services.  Along comes the pandemic and all that planning goes out the window.

In 2020 done 3.5k, most of that was done in Jan & Feb 20.  Home based now with minimal business travel so by April 2022 I will have paid for servicing the CT until 2024

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 10:07 PM, Chef1969 said:

I am on 178K so i'm on the way to the 200K !

Thats pretty awesome, what mileage did you buy at and what issues has the car had during ownership?

Cheers Bobby

On 6/21/2021 at 9:13 AM, DarkoDarko said:

Thats pretty awesome, what mileage did you buy at and what issues has the car had during ownership?

Cheers Bobby

Hi Bobby

I bought my CT 4 years ago this month and it had 115K on it, full history as it was a company car , not perfect to be honest with the odd scratch n scrape but  that was ok as i use the car for work. I didn;t buy from a dealer so not bad price at the time.. but had it checked and serviced by Lexus. I have done the wear and tear stuff such as brakes and dics all round, tyres etc.

So under the  Lexus warrenty which i took it has had the Ubolt in the steering replaced and at 150k it started to use a bit of oil in between services so Lexus agreed to replace the pistons under the warrenty, it was  £2500 worth of work if i had had to pay so the car is set for another 178k i hope, everthing still works, its never let me down, i'm on the original 12V Battery aparently and the MOT had no adverseries apart frm the nusence heat sheild. I see CT's in the Bradford and around there as taxi cabs which is no suprise because they are so reliable. I need it to be as i do 18-19k a year for work. I would recommend to anyone to not be worried about buying a high miler if its been serviced and take the extended warrenty as that was money well spent for me. 

• Like 1

That's fantastic and a good thing you had the warranty but even if you didn't have it that's not too bad for a car that's closing on 200k, I too bought for the reliability, I was looking at the Prius but liked the quirky looks of the Lexus and the added bonus that I never see them around and I hate being one of the crowd.

I didn't really think of warranty but I may consider now, who do you have your warranty with?

Bobby

My 1998 LS400  Mk4 has done 186,000 miles. I have done 96,000 of those miles and has only ever gone wrong once which was a sensor those 96,000, all those miles were done on LPG. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DarkoDarko said:

That's fantastic and a good thing you had the warranty but even if you didn't have it that's not too bad for a car that's closing on 200k, I too bought for the reliability, I was looking at the Prius but liked the quirky looks of the Lexus and the added bonus that I never see them around and I hate being one of the crowd.

I didn't really think of warranty but I may consider now, who do you have your warranty with?

Bobby

It was with Lexus through the dealer at Chester , it was for 2 years so i'm not covered now, there is this new lexus relax thing but i wont qaulify with my interstella miles.. i was a bit warey as i took one out before years ago when i had a is220D and they just refused to do anything but this Lexus warrenty was different, nothing was a problem. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just had service.

73.000km.

No problems except maybe consumption. The hills / mountains here are no good for the Lexus claim or 3.8L/100Km. When wife drive it (one month now) 6.8 is what is written and 7.6 since refuel.

Less than the Honda Accord Coupé and almost as comfortable. Honda had more than 5K (£) audio equipment installed and did not sound better than the ML in the CT, more boom but not at all cleaner or more transparent in the mid / higher registers. When not played loud the CT has more beautiful bass (can hear fingers moving on the fret on a double bass) and even though the Honda was well insolated the CT is less noisy.

billede.thumb.png.3ae0833c8528a8c0fec72c9c5e707996.png

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links