Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

DarkoDarko

So I joined a few months back but I thought I should introduce myself, My name is bobby and I have purchased my first lexus, As sad as it sounds I have wanted a Lexus for a long time but got sucked in by Abarth and have been driving one of them for years.

I have bought a CT advance facelift model 2014 in pearlescent white with a very frugal 46k on the clock.

I love the car for its sheer relaxing drive and total comfort, If you live in the Surrey/ Kent area you may see me about My number plate is DARKO so give us a wave if you do.

The only modification I want is apple car play but the quotes have been super high.

Nice to meet you all

Darko

• Like 1

Hi Bobby and welcome finally to Lexus ownership. Don't you worry that you got sucked into Abarth. Ruddy excellent little car, well the 500 one anyway. Have a good look in the CT section where you may just find info about apple car play. 

• Like 1

I had the Abarth 500, it was remapped with cold air induction and monza powervalve exhaust, as you can imagine the power difference going from that to the CT has been pretty hard going but I am happy with the trade out.

Thank you

Bobby

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links