Sign in to follow this  
Nodstar

Re: Gaydon

Is there anyone going to Gaydon from the North West that wants to meet at Lymm Services on the M6 between 9 and 9:30 on Sunday... I'll be outside Mac D's.. I know this might be a little early but I've gotta be back at work by six so I'm gonna get as many hours down there as possible.. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.. I won't be able to reply to any posts until after 2:am when I get in from work in the morning... :driving:

Im there!! Would not want ya to be stood on your own waiting.

unfortunatly boys i can't make it as the car is still in the garage having some work done on it !

have a 'good un' and get some pickies taken and post them up so i can see what i'm missing..................:megaangry:

Im there!! Would not want ya to be stood on your own waiting.

Looks like it's just me and you mate... :D

unfortunatly boys i can't make it as the car is still in the garage having some work done on it !

have a 'good un' and get some pickies taken and post them up so i can see what i'm missing..................:megaangry:

Will do mate... Sorry you can't make it.. See you at a northern meet soon then :winky: