Sign in to follow this  
twotone

For Sale: Immaculate Is200 Sport

Yep....its true my pride and joy is up for sale. :unsure:

The reason for selling my pride and joy is that my fiance and I need to save for our wedding and decided we can live with 1 car so are selling mine :crybaby: I am open to reasonable offers. Love hurts sometimes :D

If you would like to see photos and information then please check out my photo site at the following address.

http://www.is200sport4sale.fotopic.net/c127118.html

You can also check out other photos in my 'garage' here on the owners forum.

Like I said I am open to offers.

Don't worry there will be another Lexus in my life as soon as I can afford one and if I have an arm and a leg left to sell after I'm married :P

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :winky:

Congratulations Mark, that's good news. ;)

But why don't you get her to sell her Civic Type R? :o

Your Right, Love does hurt. When the wife said one of the motors had to go, I put her's up for sale and then told her that we may have a buyer, when she heard of her pride and joy up for sale - :duh: :duh: Love does Hurts - especially when followed by a right hook :blink: :duh: :blink:

She still has 14 months warranty on it and only 14k miles and looking at it objectively it makes sense to keep it. Plus she doesn't like driving mine!

Don`t sell !!! i used the reason "make a cracking wedding car" and buy-*** it did !!

hey buddy, sorry to hear that ur gonna have to shift the car, but if the price is right, i may have a buyer for it! It will be going to a good home as well, someone that takes as much pride in their cars as i do.

PM me if it's still for sale, and i'll pas the info on to him.

Stu

Someone just phoned me from Leeds and said its too far to come to view my car but would I take £7k cash today???

My answer: Thanks but no thanks!

(I'm in Midlands)

Sold then eh?

Well done. i know I was keen on your car myself, but I settled for my import altezza auto for 7K

congrats

why did you sell it so cheep. ;)

I did not get any firm interest at the prvious price and after looking through the competition in Autotrader it seemed to be the price to make it sell. I only had a few calls up to when I sold it on Tuesday. But since then the phone hasn't stopped ringing. I must have had over 10 calls since Wednesday!!

Its weird not having my own motor anymore :unsure: and such a lovely motor too. Plus I've been sick all week which hasn't helped. Doc thinks I've got salmonella poisioning. So I've had a fun week running to the loo every 1/2 hour :whistling:

Sold then eh?

Well done. i know I was keen on your car myself, but I settled for my import altezza auto for 7K

congrats

:blink::blink::blink: thats less then 1/2 of mine