Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

4RX Fuse location

I know the fuse box I need is probably in the passenger footwell but I have an inner-ear problem that means if I put my head in a position to see it, I'll get vertigo and be violently sick.

None of my internal lights are working so I'm assuming a fuse, probably the 'DOME' one, but can anyone confirm that that is correct and the location too?

Googling brings up thousands of 3RX fuse box images but none for 4RX that I can see. When I have seen the year 2018 mentioned and I get all excited, it usually turns out to be for a Ford or some other completely random car - anything but what I'm looking for.

Herbie, page 632 of the following US manual shows a single interior fuse box on the driver's side. I assume it will be mirrored and therefore be on the driver's side for the RHD vehicles.

https://drivers.lexus.com/t3Portal/document/om-s/OM0E042U/pdf/OM0E042U.pdf

I believe there is a 7.5A Dome fuse in there.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hard wired my dash cam recently and the internal fuse on my 2016 was passenger side foot well.  It was much easier to get at if you pop the glove box out (clips off very easily).

It was difficult to see without a torch to start with.  Approx 50mm wide and 150mm long.  

• Like 1

Thanks Paul.

The fuse box is indeed in the passenger footwell and I found the DOME fuse (7.5A) which had blown. Unfortunately, the replacement also blew so I think I'm going to be making my first claim on this warranty to get the problem sorted.

• Like 1