Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is it possible to get a metal replacement as the plastic one I have has given up the ghost and has lost all it's teeth :unsure:

If so anyone got a price?

I intend ringing the local dealer tomorrow but thought I'd ask in case anyone knew.

i dont know but if you find a metal one be sure to give me a shout as i need one two.. The teeth on mine are dead and i had to use it and a part of vise grips last time in a nice warm garage but in a cold dark road it would be a nightmare...

Thanks

I bought a set of wheelcentres a while ago and got two different types of plastic key.

I may be able to offer one of my spares if you are stuck.

It seems you can only get the adapter if you buy a new centre cap at £26 plus VAT! :tsktsk:

How much do you want for your spare?

Thanks

MAC

MAC

PM me with a pic of the type of key you have and I will see if one of my spares is similar.

If I have a similar one you can have it for the cost of a jiffy bag and first class post.

Only prob is it will be plastic not metal as supplied with new centre wheel covers.

Mac

get a digital photo jpeg file onto your computer and when you hit 'new reply' as well as the text box for your message you'll notice a file attachment section at the bottom.

Click browse, and you'll be able to select the jpeg file from wherever you stored it on your computer.

good luck

Paul

well you know the answer to that then mac............ :excl:

GO GOLD!  :D

Hmmm It just so happens that I have just done that, so come on admin LET ME IN I have heard on the grapevine that it's in the gold lounge that all the wife swapping goes on ;) Not too bothered about the female company but I want to get the keys to a GS430 Sport :D :driving: