Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've found someone who is willing to have a go at 3D printing the lower spoiler trim on the LS 400. Part numbers 76851-50050 and 76852-50030 respectively, unfortunately now unobtainium. If you're reading this you're probably aware that quite often the trim is broken or missing altogether. Mine have been cut down by a previous owner following damage on a kerb or some such and it catches my eye every time I look at the front of the car.

What I'm after is an owner of a MK3 that still has the trim complete ( @MerchantOfVenice? ) and can take a couple of pictures for me. As low as possible showing the complete length of the piece. I've got to send what I've got to the printer but at this stage some decent photos would be very handy.

Thanks in advance!

trim.thumb.jpg.f8d8d23b8d121e367b75548be4bb4664.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MerchantOfVenice said:

Hi Rich, yes i can take pictures etc. I will do that today. Do you need measurements too?

Very much appreciated. Don't really need measurements as the guy needs me to send my bits to him first but having a picture of how much is missing off mine would be a big help. I'm afraid you're going to have to get down on the floor!

Just a thought but I'll keep you posted about how I go on too. He may be able to help with your missing intake and Battery case.

9 minutes ago, rich1068 said:

Very much appreciated. Don't really need measurements as the guy needs me to send my bits to him first but having a picture of how much is missing off mine would be a big help. I'm afraid you're going to have to get down on the floor!

Just a thought but I'll keep you posted about how I go on too. He may be able to help with your missing intake and battery case.

Thanks Rich, i managed to find the Battery case etc, so im good now.

I need to create a thread on my car to show what i have done so far!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, messi said:

Is this what your looking for? 

Screenshot_20210622-145446.png

Screenshot_20210622-145454.png

Sort of. Unfortunately the ones listed on LPD are for the MK4 with the revised bumper. And also unlikely to exist.

But thanks for looking Qamar :thumbsup:

Bit of background, I've been chasing these parts since I got the LS last year. They're not available from Lexus, they're not available from Amayama, they're frequently damaged or already missing on eBay bumpers and as I've been told by numerous breakers, if they are complete they're one of the first parts to be snapped up.

Blind luck or 3D printing are the only options open.

1 hour ago, rich1068 said:

Blind luck or 3D printing are the only options open

just take care when you have them fitted ....  they get demolished very easily ....... 😲

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links