Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF - 100K Service Schedule

Is there a Lexus ISF 100K Service schedule pdf document ?

Mine has just been serviced by Lexus main dealer, to stay within warranty constraints. 

My car only has 53k on the clock, but is just 10 years old, hence I was told it needed to be the 100k service.

No plug change or diff & trans oil changed.

Coolant, brake fluid & engine oil changed 

The schedules are listed in secretion 6 of the warranty and service replacement document...I remembered seeing it with the paperwork of my ISF, so dug it out..

Plugs are at 60k or every 6 years, rear diff oil apparently should be replaced at every full service every 20k)... 

Gearbox oil replacement is only listed for manuals, at 40k/4 years...

Just now, RustyB said:

The schedules are listed in secretion 6 of the warranty and service replacement document...I remembered seeing it with the paperwork of my ISF, so dug it out..

Plugs are at 60k or every 6 years, rear diff oil apparently should be replaced at every full service every 20k)... 

Gearbox oil replacement is only listed for manuals, at 40k/4 years...

Should be section 6.... #@@## spell checker!!

On 6/22/2021 at 10:14 AM, Charliecloud said:

Is there a Lexus ISF 100K Service schedule pdf document ?

Mine has just been serviced by Lexus main dealer, to stay within warranty constraints. 

My car only has 53k on the clock, but is just 10 years old, hence I was told it needed to be the 100k service.

No plug change or diff & trans oil changed.

Coolant, brake fluid & engine oil changed 

IIRC the engine coolant and brake fluid get changed on the 10y/100k service as does the fuel filter (engine oil and filter are changed every annual service).

But plugs and diff/trans oil aren't part of the 10y/100k service, IIRC the plugs are every 6y/60k or something like that so yours won't be done until it's 12 years old or hits 60k, and Diff/ATF fluid is every 3y/30k so next will also be 12 years or 60k (NB: ATF is not replaced unless inspection shows it's needed).

I could be remembering this wrong but I did check it before my 10y/100k service a couple of years back so I'm sure it's mostly correct.

Is the fuel filter the type that is in the tank ( connected to lift pump) or is it an external in-line canister type?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links