Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1 minute ago, cruisermark said:

It would be painful for me to drive that as a daily - that cars only fit for a museum!

Thanks Mark. I bought it as a daily, but im not so sure anymore. I think it will probably used on sunny days or special occasions, which is a shame.

On 6/23/2021 at 6:08 PM, Bluesman said:

Just received a cheque for £2k just looking for a rear door which will come along eventually.. 

Have you tried Paul Frost for the door, he has several series IVs breaking at the moment?

3 hours ago, MerchantOfVenice said:

Thanks Mark. I bought it as a daily, but im not so sure anymore. I think it will probably used on sunny days or special occasions, which is a shame.

No, no and thrice no!

Why spend all that time and money and then lock it away? Use it as a car is meant to be used, i.e., drive it and enjoy it to the full.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, MerchantOfVenice said:

It’s actually a proper one for the ls400 😎

It's the same one. Same part number. It's my little bit of Fast and Furious :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Herbie said:

No, no and thrice no!

Why spend all that time and money and then lock it away? Use it as a car is meant to be used, i.e., drive it and enjoy it to the full.

Agreed. My LS was my daily for 8 months rain or shine and I enjoyed every second. New family car has made me put it under cover for now but it still comes out as often as I can manage.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

how on earth are you going to live long enough to do at least another 450k miles in her ?

I know she looks amazing and your pride and joy BUT oh dear, you are really missing out on an awful lot of wonderful motoring by not taking her out and about, here and there and everywhere just as much as is humanly possible .............. I would be torn between keeping her in aspic too ..  but only for 10 minutes !

Best wishes with it all 

Malc

I had someone parked next to me the other day in Waitrose car park and they were in awe of mine too .....  and mine's a heap by comparison, but at 235k miles it's expected to have some blemishes eh !

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 6:11 PM, Malc said:

hey, round to Mike's for champagne  ........  don't bother with the door :wink3:

Malc

Only just seen this. I have just got another door correct colour but it has a dent in so I will take them both to the body shop and let them decide which one they want to repair, so its only Babycham all round.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

Only just seen this. I have just got another door correct colour but it has a dent in so I will take them both to the body shop and let them decide which one they want to repair, so its only Babycham all round.

Still a genuine Champagne Perri, then Mike ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

12 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Didn't know John they made a chilli flavoured Champagne 🤣🥂

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links