Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I hope one of you guys can help me, some lowlife has scratch the front bumper of my MK4 RX, my car is white but the front bumper trim is a dark grey does anyone know the colour name or the code number.

Thanks.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Dixgas said:

I hope one of you guys can help me, some lowlife has scratch the front bumper of my MK4 RX, my car is white but the front bumper trim is a dark grey does anyone know the colour name or the code number.

Thanks.

70% chance the colour of the trim is Mercury Grey. Try ordering a bit off eBay and see if it works. If not might need a new piece

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rayaans said:

70% chance the colour of the trim is Mercury Grey. Try ordering a bit off eBay and see if it works. If not might need a new piece

Thanks for the reply Rayaan, I phoned " lexuspartsdirect " and they could't identify the colour, I'll give your suggestion a go it's only a small mark so a little touch up will be ok.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Barry14UK said:

Surely Lexus would be able to provide paint code.  Assume existing bumper can be satisfactorily repaired and repainted.

The plastic parts won't have one they get painted from wherever they're bought from so no colour code. 

The paint codes appear to be the same, mine is 923 Lexus Dark Silver but has the slightly darker lower sections.

This is what my paint shop guy gave me.

Below is a link for all the 2018 colour codes.

https://www.paintscratch.com/touch_up_paint/Lexus/2018-Lexus-RX-450h.html

The other alternative is to visit one of the professional paint suppliers who will generally match the paint colour either with charts or electronically and then make a touch up for you.

5852853A-4F8C-49C8-B691-7374533274AC.jpeg

27 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

The paint codes appear to be the same, mine is 923 Lexus Dark Silver but has the slightly darker lower sections.

This is what my paint shop guy gave me.

Below is a link for all the 2018 colour codes.

https://www.paintscratch.com/touch_up_paint/Lexus/2018-Lexus-RX-450h.html

The other alternative is to visit one of the professional paint suppliers who will generally match the paint colour either with charts or electronically and then make a touch up for you.

5852853A-4F8C-49C8-B691-7374533274AC.jpeg

Thanks for the reply Steve, I have took Rayaans advice and ordered Mercury Grey from eBay, it was just £14 with p&p so fingers crossed.

On 6/23/2021 at 12:22 AM, rayaans said:

Update, ordered from Lexusshop via eBay at 1.00pm yesterday dropped through my letterbox today at 11.15am and is the perfect match, thanks rayaans for your imput.

David

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dixgas said:

Update, ordered from Lexusshop via ebay at 1.00pm yesterday dropped through my letterbox today at 11.15am and is the perfect match, thanks rayaans for your imput.

David

Amazing! It usually is Mercury Grey that they use on trim pieces. Even the GSF I believe has mercury grey mirrors

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links