Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks Everyone 👏👏😀😀

Just wanted to pop up a thanks of appreciation for the help and advice re RC F’s last month

As a result, I now have a new RC F on order from Lexus Milton Keynes to my own spec as follows:

RC F standard

Azure Blue

White semi aniline leather with silver inlays

standard 7 twin spoke graphite wheels

blind spot monitor with rear cross traffic alert

carbon inlays

sunroof

mark levinson audio with card key

to say I’m looking forward to getting the car is an understatement. Car is due to arrive at the dealership in august for a September 1st registration and pickup

i can heartily recommend Lexus M K, brilliant service, they gave me a great part ex on my RS Focus and a sizeable discount on the new car too

thanks again for everyone’s help and advice, will post picks when it lands 😀😀

• Like 7

Congrats and welcome to the F club 😉

ML is the nuts and I couldn't do without my card key, so handy to slip into my wallet... just don't walk out the car without it in your pocket 😆

The blue will look lovely especially being fresh!

How many sleeps til delivery? 🤣

• Like 2

I’ve only ever had one brand new car and that was a company Ford Fiesta Popular Plus ( the Plus was a clock!).

There is nothing like that new car smell, you sit in the car with your eyes closed and just smell that “ White semi aniline leather with silver inlays” 😀

If only Airwick could capture that smell and spray it out every hour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links