Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rs200 Sva?

dAVIE@bRACO

I'm hoping to squeeze in an RS200 before the end of the month on a disability conversion but obviously it will be tight for time as it will have to be bought Monday/Tuesday and the chassis number E mailed and the application sent to DVLA on Tuesday special delivery. If we cant get it through in time does anyone know of anyone with the appropriate model report? Model reports.com only do the tiptronic currently (and whats the story with the tiptronic? is it any good? are all the cars described as automatic in Japan tiptronic or how do you differentiate?)

Thanks Scott but now I'm confused, Japanese auction lists usually describe the RS200 as a 6 speed manual or the other option is an automatic, however modelreports.com list a report for the tiptronic Altezza. Does this mean that all "manual" RS200s are tiptronic?

Hi I made the mistake of booking my car in for a ESVA last month so I e-mailed modelreports.com for some advice since they only had the

Tiptronic Altezza report. He e-mailed me back with 2 options 1, re-apply as a disability conversion. 2, Give them the car for 3-4 weeks and they will return it with a full SVA certificate at no charge. Obviously they would get a model report out of it and charge people £100+ VAT after that. Since I chose to reapply as a disability conversion, you may be able to contact them and see if you can get the same deal.