Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mozilla Firebird

jac114

sorry should have worded it better.. i am trying to save the bookmarks i have in Mozilla firebird.. but cant find a folder in windows where they are all kept.. I had a close call this morning with losing windows and have just managed to get it all back after the registry failed or became corrupted so i have just backed up everything else but cannot find the folders wher all the bookmarks are kept..

craig

I might upgrade to firefox 8 to see what its like.. how are you finding mozzila.. I think its much better that I.E it does not seem to cockup as much and certainly filters out all the crap popups.. I also like the tab system and toolbars with the built in download manager..

craig

Firefox seems fine on the PC mate, it's a good upgrade to Firebird 0.7. It's crashed twice on me and I do give it some hammer so that's not bad at all.

Java slows it down a bit when you've got loads of tabs open but that's cos I open about 20 at once!!

To be honest I use Safari a lot more now on the Mac as I don't tend to use my PC for much other than downloading stuff every now and then but Firefox is definitely better than IE (although that could change with the version in Longhorn looking pretty sweet!)