Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dilema

Hi All!

I have had the delight of driving an IS200 SE for the past three years, its now coming to the time when I can choose again and I was looking at the Sport or limited edition versions. What do people think I should go for? I like the spoiler on the sport version and the scuff plates but also like the colour and wheels on the LE.

Does anyone have any pics of an IS200 LE?

I was thinking of maybe buying my SE off the lease company, they want 11k, Y plate 60k on the clock. However I lose the benefit of not having to worry about servicing, tyres insurance etc. What have people here done in similar situations?

Ian

Hmmmm................ok 2p worth commin up..........

LE.................

Like:

full leather, HID's.

Hate:

Wheels and not able to get the tints/LSD as on sport

I guess considering the price dif the LE is the better option, but i like the tints on the sport, the HIDs would be cool though, and im not fussed about the full leather as it takes a lil while for your rear to adjust to it in the warm summer days..........and dont even think of wearing a pair a shorts :)

Limited Slip Differential.

I think it means that the power can be adjusted in different levels to the rear wheels (ie 60 % on the left and 40% on the right).

Thanks aido,

I went to my local dealer and then had the IS300 LE, I like the fact it comes as standard with spoiler, tinted windows, scuff plates etcs. Pity they didnt do that for the IS200, although I guess you could get them as extras.