Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus service plans, do these ever get discounted?

Hi all

Do Lexus service plans ever get discounted? With Mercedes sometimes on black Friday you used to get deals.

Trying to decide whether to go for it or wait 😃

22 minutes ago, corpjones said:

Hi all

Do Lexus service plans ever get discounted? With Mercedes sometimes on black Friday you used to get deals.

If you don`t ask your local Dealer Mark, you don`t get.😉

Just now, royoftherovers said:

If you don`t ask your local Dealer Mark, you don`t get.😉

They've already quoted best price, which works out exactly how much I would pay for individual services so no saving 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corpjones said:

Do Lexus service plans ever get discounted? 

If you become a Gold Member of this club then some dealers will give various discounts.

For instance, Lexus Teeside, where I bought my car, will give 20% off servicing parts, 10% off accessories, 25% off labour. Lexus Preston, where I live, give 15% discount on parts and labour.

However, now that Lexus Relax has been thrust upon us and gives us a 12-month warranty with every service, I'm not sure if these discounts will still apply.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, corpjones said:

They've already quoted best price, which works out exactly how much I would pay for individual services so no saving 😃

The main benefit of the service plan is it fixes the prices for a couple of years and you can pay it interest free monthly if you wish. It also gives a discount (I can't remember how much though) on any other parts that are needed outside of the normal service schedule, for example tyres, brake pads, MOT etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corpjones said:

Hi all

Lexus Leeds discount them and then add an admin fee. But the admin fee is £1 a month or thereabouts so it works out much cheaper regardless. 

I paid £700 for 4 services on the UX300e. For the RX they quoted £300 less than the individual advertised price if I went for a service plan 

I have took 2 plans on 2 different cars at different times, with the same dealer. The best overall discount I managed to achieve was 20.5% off on the total plan cost (3 services) The saving was £290 which was almost the price of an interim service so thought it was a fair deal. 

12 minutes ago, cadman2k said:

I have took 2 plans on 2 different cars at different times, with the same dealer. The best overall discount I managed to achieve was 20.5% off on the total plan cost (3 services) The saving was £290 which was almost the price of an interim service so thought it was a fair deal. 

If you were content Peter, then it was indeed a good deal.