Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon...

kev dood

i have a shed load of pics.

thank you to claire for organisaing and thanks to simon, rod and zee for helping with the parking

no naughty speeders on the LOC side.. impressed.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, got back about 3.45 was not to bad geting back no hold ups on the way,

I have to say as this was my 1st meet if they are all like that then you will see a lot more of me :whistling: I have to say a big thanks to Johnboy for meeting me at S/mimms service's as this was my 1st meet, and also big thanks go out to all at LOC who set up the meets. Thanks :D

I have to say i had a good time today as the meet being my 1st, it was nice to see you all! wellmost of you as i did not get to say Hi to all at the meet. Nice to see S/C IS, as they are just out of this world there was a lot of V/nice Lexus there today, and im not just talking about the SC ones. i can not wait till the next meet now :winky:

Thank to all of you who said Hi, and made me fill welcome :D Thanks guys

some pic,s are in the Gallery :D

Very good day out, the convoy up was terrific.

Did I keep up with the NOS car? :whistling:

Nice to meet you's all . Took plenty of pictures these are just a few .

Any one know where we should go ?

IMI in his LEX

The Ultimate RIDE

Err... Is that an engine then ?

LOC is getting BIGGER

Who's who

What u smiling at woman

Zeemister

Whats Missing

Nearly forgot to mention..... Cheers Pete, nearly drove out with em on...

Oh bugger - I'm the fat knacker on the left with the flasher mac and Nick F is on the right - thought I'd got away without any pics ;)

Didn't meet you Steve sorry mate - now you'll know me for next time!

150 meg! :(

will take a lil while

I shall be uploading the better pics into a different gallery for mags to use.. the other images like "simon grabbing claires boob" will not qualify for a banzai photo.. but i will be placing it in the general meets area

Another great meeting. Well done to everyone who organised it.

Nice to meet everyone again, and some new faces. Sorry if I didn't get to speak to everybody, somehow there wasn't enough time as the day went so quickly.(that might have had something to do with the 396 mile round trip though)

Can't wait for the next one now !

oh and steve the speeding tickets may be in the post, took me till about 30 miles before i realised i still had LOC plates on , and only then when i filled up with petrol :duh:

a likely story!! :lol: a good chance to give it some welly! :P

Yes a big thanks to Claire for doing the arrangements, her, Simon, Steve and others for marshalling.

Thanks for the Zee convoy for picking me up at the Warwick Services :)

Nice to meet peeps old and new, and I think we set an example to the rest on our exempliary ( sp ) behaviour round the site............

the other images like "simon grabbing claires boob" will not qualify for a banzai photo.. but i will be placing it in the general meets area

:o Oh blimey.... first time in a long time I've been almost speechless :shutit:

Err, thanks Steve. Mitch, looks as though you're safe on the photo front - it'll be me living down the embarrassment!!!

Really lovely to see you all and meet some new faces as well as the usual suspects. Thanks also for driving sensibly and making the day a relaxing, fun event!

What a top day :D Good to see old faces aswell as the many news and the ones I havent met before.

My cousin and his mate throughly enjoyed it and cant wait for JAE, they are also pestering me to do more mods :lol:

Anyways too much to mention, thanx to everyone involved in making this a great day.

PS Thanx to Dobedo for sorting me out with an offical TRD oil cap ;)

got back in 2 hrs :whistling: 135 miles :shutit:

i thought these little lexuses were supposed to be quick!! i once did scratchwood services to M6/J28 in 104 minutes (in the days when getting caught at over a ton only cost £100 and three points!) in a citroen CX25 (non turbo).

Top quality day boys and girls!! Bit of a shame that the sun didn't make a huge apperance, but all good none the less!!

To echo everyone else's comments, great to see faces old and new! Duncan, great chatting to you mate, hope to catch you soon at the next meet!! The car was looking awesome as always!!

Great to meet some of the newer faces and people I haven't met before, Aido, marcus, stevebish, Raz, immx to name a few!!

Maz...forget about getting your IS back...I think the Corsa has much better pulling potential!! :lol::lol:

Zee the new wheels looked class mate!! IMHO I like them better!!

Pete, next time you wax your car before a show, make sure that you do it properly!! :P :P :lol::lol:

Oh and Steve (LEXAV)....now that I have Paul's charger, it gives me the right to start saying that my IS is faster than yours!! :P :P :lol::lol:

And for all the peeps who took a look at the blue LED dash lights.....I think we were all agreed on the final verdict!! :yack:

And for all the peeps who took a look at the blue LED dash lights.....I think we were all agreed on the final verdict!! :yack:

What light mate?!

Nice radio though btw :D