Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon...

kev dood

Certainly a lovely car, but can't help but be drawn to the beautiful blue IS200 parked next to it. Wonder who's that could be :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Was my first meeting, and must admit to lurking somewhat in the background yesterday!

Enjoyed the day immensly. Saw some stunning cars, engines and sound systems :ohmy: All in all, i think the next few years could be expensive after seeing some of those cars yesterday. I want it all, and i want it now!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well That was my first LOC meet!!!

First of all a BIG thanks to Clair & Steve for a top day!

Also thanks to Johnboy & the rest of the South Mimms lot who had to wait 4 me due to me being half asleap :yawn: & ended up getting on the M25 going the wrong way!!!!

And a big :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: to the bird who thought it would be a good idea to cr*p all down the boot of my car during saturday night!!!

Nice to put some names to faces!

:D

Also thanks to Johnboy & the rest of the South Mimms lot who had to wait 4 me due to me being half asleap :yawn: & ended up getting on the M25 going the wrong way!!!!

And a big :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: to the bird who thought it would be a good idea to cr*p all down the boot of my car during saturday night!!!

blimey... what are the women like around your area??

Also thanks to Johnboy & the rest of the South Mimms lot who had to wait 4 me due to me being half asleap :yawn:  & ended up getting on the M25 going the wrong way!!!!

And a big  :tsktsk:  :tsktsk:  :tsktsk:  to the bird who thought it would be a good idea to cr*p all down the boot of my car during saturday night!!!

blimey... what are the women like around your area??

Probably the same one that let RIP and blew the gazeebo away :lol:

the gazzebo was pegged to the floor.. it was the wind and the banners which made it like a sail from a sailing boat and made the gazeebo bend.

Now.. no one stood under the gazeebo... but i received complaints that we did not have one up last year... I dont have one at all now.

From now on a gazeebo is for JAE or Japs!

Credit to Claire and Steve for a very well organised event. I personally was overwhelmed with the terrific turnout, particularly the soarers (who ruined it at the end....).

What did they do? I had to leave early and was away by 12:30.

RazRankin, good chatting to u mate, i see if i can get you the details of that track you was after..

Likewise bro, shame there wasnt much time, hope to see you at JAE or a smaller meet.

Imi, I've had the whole album at home!!! the track is number 12 or 13, and most of the tracks before it are pretty poor, so i never even got that far into the album... :angry: But bwoy is it a wikked track, probably one of the best peices I have ever heard from him (shame it didnt much airplay, even within the ragga circuit). Just in case anyone wants to know what we are talking about its a tune by

Rayvon - Do You Wanna Ride (Inna Mi Lexus) - on his album My Bad (Kok up riddim). Being rinsing it all day B)

Day got of to a bad start when me and the missus forgot to change the clocks, leaving nodstar stood at the services and no way of contacting him... :blush: Sorry mate!!! Was a fantastic day with some wicked cars and got loads of ideas for my motor!!!

No worries Matey... We all sleep in from time to time... :D I had a top day at Gaydon and I must apologise for being most unsociable member there.. My Boy wanted the museum more than the Lex.. (He's young....) The off roading was very good fun though.. Got to meet a few of you and once again Thoroughly enjoyed the whole day.. :D The introduction cards from Steve(cheers) have done there job already.. WELCOME NEW MEMBER DUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :winky: Saw the lex in town today and put one under the wiper..RESULT :excl:

Credit to Claire and Steve for a very well organised event. I personally was overwhelmed with the terrific turnout, particularly the soarers (who ruined it at the end....).

What did they do? I had to leave early and was away by 12:30.

well our speeding policy was broken by all in the line that were left.

Wheel spinning from stand off too..

I was disapointed as I have friends there.

Allways a bit of a downer at the end...

I enjoyed the whole event and thought it was very well organised...

We also had a very good spot for all the cars.... Perhaps we get a worse spot next year now... :angry:

Well... Sorry I never meet you all but I promise to speak to everybody at JAE.

Well done again LOC....

If you have a TV input on your PC or a firewire in (if your camcorder has DV out)

you can use windows movie maker. it works really well and lets you specify the file size and quality :)

Arrived late (after lunch) but at least I made it.

Great event thanks to Claire and Steve and to anyone else who was involved in the organising.

I was welcomed by Claire and allowed to park next to her new GS (very nice).

My car is the red IS seen in some of Steve's 'panoramic' shots.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk