Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon...

kev dood

Well, not long got back from Gaydon, first ever LOC meet to.

Gotta say hi to everyone I met, haven't a clue who most were and I didn't meet everyone who was there!

Got there a little early so got a nice spot and managed to help move a cone with some of the organisers from the car park area! he he

Twas a nice meet, good to see so many other nice cars, though I think best car there for me was Chris's IS200. Very clean and tidy.

Was also one of the cleanest, along with Scorpions which was about the shiniest.

Museum etc was also very good. Reccomend this meet to anyone else if they haven't been.

Can't wait to get to another to gt to know you guys more.

Ta Steve, Claire etc for the organisation etc. Job well done. Plus ta for the flyers, am off to see if there are any Lexus's to pop them on now.

Hopefully somone will be on soon with some piccies.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just got back home from Gaydon! 

Had a great time meeting lots of the names from the site and putting faces to them! 

Thanks to those involved in organising the event! 

I shall edit this later with some links to some photos I took!

Steve

Posted this before in the original Gaydon Topic! Thought best to move to here now!

Some of the photo's I took!

Another photo...

And another!

Hope everyone else enjoyed themselves too! I feel knackered now!!

Steve

Just moved it from the Gaydon thread:

Again good to see everybody especialy all the new faces and of course the old ones..

Well i met up with fever on the M40(gotta wind that s/c up a bit more mate)headed to 8a where we met up with loads of newbies,to many to mention..sorry then on to Jct 10 and finally met Rodders....at last,good to meet ya mate!!,then we trundled on to Gaydon!!.....well some of us did

Was surprised to see Steve and the team already there!!!! Gazzeebo was a good idea,only next time bring the pegs to hold it into the grass

Some very nice motors on show and a good turn out to boot,had a great day,roll on the summer

Those that asked about the full closure could you please remind me during the week as i'm getting on a bit and the memory is starting to go cheers lads

Well done all those involved in the organisation of this meet,esp Claire.

Another great meet. Mets loads and loads of new faces and some old.

The weather was cloudy but thankfully it didn't rain.

It was an absolutely massive Lexus turn-out, the biggest I've been to. Must have been around 50 cars.

Food in the museum cafe wasn't bad....

Can't wait for JAE. B)

yeah, twas a great meet, loads of Lexus, lot of cars I didnt recognise.

Sorry I arrived a little late, and didnt get to say hi to everyone, but good to see the old faces, and meet the new ones (like rodders and Aido).

thanks for all the effort putting this together guys, was a great day.

Oh, and i forgot my camera..

Good day...........

Will weigh my NOS tank tomorrow (was full) think most has gone :whistling:

got back in 2 hrs :whistling: 135 miles :shutit:

got run up though with Steve,bazza & Norkep :whistling: hopefully none of those secret squirrel cameras !!

Just got back and it was a quality day and met quite a few of you lot, it was a quick stop at Leicester to see Zee's clean wheels - the cars with the superchargers are awesome, and a few are just in another dimension! Well impressed with the Nos - Dave your car is a right wolf in sheeps's clothing!

I've never seen so many clean cars, someone should send a photo to Meguiars.

It's a good job I followed Ifraz and Nick cos otherwise I'd have been well lost - cheers fellas!

Maz - your car looked bigger in the pics :whistling:

And thanks to Chris, Bazza & Maz for selling me some bits and bobs (and thanks Chris for fitting those lights in super fast time!)

Scorpion, you car is as clean as you said it was, and you're doing a great job showing Fever the way forward (cheers for showing us the dash btw mate, Fargo's kit looks like it's going to be good!). And Ian, your car was much cleaner by the time you'd cleaned it again :)

And Imi - what a sound system!!!!

Is that Fever on the right side with his mrs then Raz's mates at the top right?

You got my car in the bottom right corner too Dave - brought my camera but forgot to take any pics - d'oh!

whois in this pic.............

names to faces..

THIS PIC

l-r

janey

?

?

raz

steve

dobedo

fever

fevers partner

The bloke in the red jacket came in a GS300 badged as GS430 :winky:

Him and his mate were from Cardif.....sorry can't remember their names.

whois in this pic.............

names to faces..

THIS PIC

l-r

janey

?

?

raz

steve

dobedo

fever

fevers partner

The bloke in the red jacket came in a GS300 badged as GS430 :winky:

Him and his mate were from Cardif.....sorry can't remember their names.

Hi name was Cash (prolly spelled it wrong though)

i will try again :angry: bloody computers

good day out!

started witrh raz pm`ing me in the early hours ,telling me to shift my ****

accidently bumped into a few members at the service station :blush:

and then onto a gentle drive up to gaydon :P

claires simon had the duty of car park attendant, boy did he get those cars in line, i am sure he had a few clamps hidden somewhere

a fine time was had by all,

i have never seen such a big meet, there was too many faces old and new to have have said hello to everyone

the rain held off, was a bit chilly but there was a report of the sun doing a quick flash B)

there were many fine looking cars, and surprisingly some very clean ones :ohmy:

nice to see maz , shame he couldnt show off his car

oh and steve the speeding tickets may be in the post, took me till about 30 miles before i realised i still had LOC plates on , and only then when i filled up with petrol :duh:

oh and steve the speeding tickets may be in the post, took me till about 30 miles before i realised i still had LOC plates on , and only then when i filled up with petrol :duh:

There's always one....... :lol:

Day got of to a bad start when me and the missus forgot to change the clocks, leaving nodstar stood at the services and no way of contacting him... :blush: Sorry mate!!! Was a fantastic day with some wicked cars and got loads of ideas for my motor!!!

yup good meet

good to meet rodders, claire raz stuart and all others i forgot the names of!!!!

good laugh

good thing i turned turned back on m42 after i passed duncan maz etc on hard shoulder coz i wouyldnt of got there otherwise,probably lost it and drove home

oh and looks like no photoshopping of me thias yr no photos HAHAHAHAHA

mitch

Good day...........

Will weigh my NOS tank tomorrow (was full) think most has gone :whistling:

got back in 2 hrs :whistling: 135 miles :shutit:

got run up though with Steve,bazza & Norkep :whistling: hopefully none of those secret squirrel cameras !!

thought it had run out :lol::lol: :P