Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

well i say seats but i have just done my drivers seat... have tried many products b4 and they did not seem to work so today i got some leather cleaner and conditioner in a can (bag in a can system :blink: ) and some Halfords own leather wipes (well impressed with these) anyway heres a pic of one strip in the middle done..

post-51-1080492007.jpg

Looking good there Criag, how long did this take you mate, have been thinking about doing mind but there's alot of leather to do :blush:

about an hour to do one seat.. :blink: must get some more wipes only 25 in the packet i must have used at least 10 on that seat..

about an hour to do one seat.. :blink: must get some more wipes only 25 in the packet i must have used at least 10 on that seat..

Oh, thats not to bad then, thought you was going to say about a day per seat, certainly brings the whiteness back to you seats though.

yes i have and sad to say unless i was doing it wrong.. it was not as good!!!

it might be o.k for reletively new seats but as mine are 10 yrs old and i dont think they were ever looked after b4 i got it ..the dirt was really imbedded..

craig

Hi Craig

I have been treating my seats for about 12 months since getting my car with Liquid Leather and fronts are very clean but still feel like cardboard.

Rears are mint and are now beginning to soften.

I may try your solution on the fronts.

these are the 2 i used.. first the leather cream cleaner on a terry toweling pad wiped over quite thickish.. leave for 5 mins the scrub with the leather wipes.. really comes up a treat.. its very hard to get a decent pic with my camera but with the eye you can really see the difference..

craig

post-51-1080595401.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links