Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've been looking round the site for discount bits for my GS and I can't seem to find anything. Is there a bit of a lull at the moment in the Group Buys section or is it always like this?

I'm off to the Garage section now to see what mods others have done and maybe PM a couple of you to see where you got your stuff done. Hope this is the etiquette here and I don't start p***ing you all off

cheers

Paul

there never has been a great amount of group buys for us as there are only a handfull of mk1's on here.. in saying that ..in the recent mths there have been a few more join.. to sya we are out numbered by the IS owners is an understatement ..lol there are bits and pieces out there and it takes a bit of searching

craig

Hi Dave

all based on budget at the moment so this month (when I get paid) I want:

new headlight bulbs (blue-white)

clear side repeaters

headlamp eyebrows

window tinting

green interior bulbs

new mats

silvertech indicator bulbs (silver but flash orange)

then next month and further on:

body kit (veilside looks nice but costs the same as a car)

TDI exhaust + induction + chip (will cost half a car)

I'll probably stop when it's got economically close to stupid, but in the meantime having looked thru the garage section I've found new bits which are now an absolute necesssity and I can't realistically live without.

cheers

Paul

body kit (veilside looks nice but costs the same as a car)

I have been looking into this... Mid april i might be able to get my hands on veilside copy kits.. (from a company in the u.k) I am waiting for more info.. i did post a thread about this and they think it will be in the region of £700 i will post more when i have heard more from them..

craig

Cheers for the link Dave

that company has got some amazing pics, but at those prices they'll have to stay that way. Pretty inspiring though.

Keep us posted Craig with the £700 version - more my end of the spectrum. A veilside copy would be worth getting hold of - they look good in the pics I've seen around but at over £2k plus the fitting etc it gets difficult to justify compared with trading in for a newer model.

(Although I do prefer the MkI shape)

cheers

Paul