Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

People who vip a lexus are vulgar and should not be allowed to own a lexus!

TKhan430

Just saw a YouTube video of someone vip/doing a big body to their LS400. 

Why would anyone 'vip' their Lexus? It shows complete lack of taste and completely ruins a great car. 

Such people are vulgar and have no taste and should not be honoured to drive such a car! Lol 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TKhan430 said:

Why would anyone 'vip' their Lexus? It shows complete lack of taste and completely ruins a great car. 

Such people are vulgar and have no taste and should not be honoured to drive such a car! Lol 🤣🤣

I’m very tempted to agree with you, Tariq, were it not for the fact that I have no idea what ‘someone vip/doing a big body to their LS400’ actually means.

Any chance you can be more specific?

2 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

What's not to like?? It wouldn't be my daily driver but hey//

2d661b80031f4a2b79de9ae3c226ecd8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Particularly like this, not LS but RC

17010263.jpg

I think we may have been shown the first car before.  Or something very like it.  It can surely only be anyone’s ’daily driver’ as long as they don’t encounter a speed bump.

At which point I think it’ll get the kind of nose job that even a prop forward would admire!

Not my taste either, but people do what they do and as long as not hurting each other it is OK with me.

Some put low springs on their cars so they can hardly drive and some bigger wheels than factory think are best.

People are different.

• Like 1

I like it although i would not own one of them myself. In Japan there is a car subculture called BOSOZUKU.  Enthusiasts modifying their cars without limits and in my idea balancing towards pure art. Nothing to do with daily driving , mechanical improvements just looks and totally bizarre styling. Got a Celsior? why not chop off the roof lower it to the floor too big wheels, exhaust pipes of 3 meters high lets have fun! you do the paintwork?

Google Bosozuku and be surprised!

• Like 1

I have 2 Celsiors and the item pictured below, I am however struggling to find the exhaust pipes you mention...do you know if Kwak-Fit would do these as I don’t want to cut off the roofs first then find I cannot get the rest of the parts.

Bosozuku to all!

807D3BC3-07BE-49C4-9D7A-067B909D8006.jpeg

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, TKhan430 said:

But wouldn't life be boring if we all liked the same thing?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rich1068 said:

But wouldn't life be boring if we all liked the same thing?

Beauty lies in the eye................................................................!

But we ALL like Brigitte Bardot, didnt we ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, steve2006 said:

Bump........

Made a start as there is no rain forecast for today.

00AD31BF-CCB5-4D5E-AEEF-E149172AB523.jpeg

Oh Steve what have you done? You could have tried mine first to see if you liked the chopped roof look.

Not sure if I should exit stage left in a cloud of shame or claim my vulgar 'de-merit' badge.🤣

60300.jpg.thumb.png.828dcee6e8436472313626ff88694fb8.png

• Haha 1

We use to like Brigitte Bardot from back in the day but not now.

Modifying cars is a personal thing. The car you posted Tariq is a personal taste which means the rest of us 99.99999999% of folk think it looks gross. However the photos Peter posted are really quite excellent 👌

So please don't give negatively to fellow Lexus owners where ever they are. We choose Lexus because of various reasons as do those who modify them. 

Even changing tyre manufacturers from OE to a different brand is modifying. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow Bernard that LS400 looks outstanding. I'm sure I've seen that car before somewhere but shame about the totally silly exhaust. That particular car needs a double duplex system then it would be the dogs danglies. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love that people express their feelings through cars and wish to modify them. Everyone is different and I have more respect for those that modify and love their car, than those that don't look after their car and/or drive round oblivious to the state of it. Most owners I know that VIP/modify their cars are more credible and knowledgeable, than someone who 'hopes' they get through an MOT and palms it off to dealers to service.

• Like 3

On 7/17/2021 at 10:20 AM, steve2006 said:

Bump........

Made a start as there is no rain forecast for today.

00AD31BF-CCB5-4D5E-AEEF-E149172AB523.jpeg

Come on. You live in UK and say : No rain today????

Even here it rains a couple of times a year. 10 - 20 minutes maybe.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Alan305 said:

Take a trip to Daytona Beach on a Sunday. Bouncing hydraulic suspension, pic ups with hot tubs in the back.

The height of vulgarity! 🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Mincey said:

Seeing a Lexus with gold badging always raises my blood pressure.

Didn't some early models come from the factory with gold badges?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1