Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goodbye. So long, Farewell.

Stompe

Just had a Road test, Lexus Ux, Takumi, Wow what a Car, If my 200h premier wasn't a target for the Catalytic Theives, I probably would have stuck with it, but im glad it pushed me to the UX, better ride, better appointed, Went to Listers at Coventry, Fantastic Customer service. Highly recommended. So will slide over to the UX forum, its been a good site on here... Wish you all well on here happy, Happy Motoring! 😀 

• Like 3

When my CT recently went in for a service I’d arranged a UX courtesy car for 2 days with the dealer. When I turned up I was told they didn’t have one for me. Or they did but it was the electric version which I declined. So they gave me an NX F Sport instead. Whilst there I had a good look around two UXs in the showroom. Inside I think they are absolutely stunning but unfortunately it just confirmed they aren’t noticeably any bigger inside than a CT. I do think if I’m going to change I want something a bit bigger.

The NX was lovely. My wife and kids wanted to keep it and I have to say it wasn’t great getting back into my CT are having the NX where I’d averaged 43mpg whilst I had it. And I did like the high up seating position. It maybe just needed a little more power and torque.

Having spoken with the Servicing Manager I am also now interested in a used ES. The F Sport with Takumi pack specifically so will see what pops up used over the next 12 months.

Good luck with the UX. I would be keen to know how you get on with it.

• Like 2

enjoy your new UX

the lexus range now being mainly Suv's will stop me buying another lexus

i dont like the styling of the vehicles inside & out the only lexus Suv i would

like to have is an Rx but they are too expensive for my pocket,

i just prefer the saloon style of car, i know the ES is a saloon there is just

something about it i dont like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, 200h said:

enjoy your new UX

the lexus range now being mainly Suv's will stop me buying another lexus

i dont like the styling of the vehicles inside & out the only lexus Suv i would

like to have is an Rx but they are too expensive for my pocket,

i just prefer the saloon style of car, i know the ES is a saloon there is just

something about it i dont like.

How about a Toyota, Camry or Corolla saloon?

James.👍

the camry profile for me looks similar to the 3rd gen IS300h

and i like it as i've have owned 2 IS's ,the interior is alright nothing special.

at the moment i'm very happy with my Gs but i seem to change my car after

about 18mths - 24mths.

• Like 2

Good luck with the UX.

As already said above its all these SUV,s now are putting me off them and the current Lexus range (sadly).

I did enquire about a GR Yaris back in April when we bought the wifes Aygo but there is a year long waiting list so that put me off.

I will be looking at the Corolla range now as they are a stunning looking car and the awesome new 2.0 engine.