Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194223155479

What do you think of this car?

I am actually about to buy it

The only thing is the power tailgate doesn't work and small crack on the dash. Otherwise when i took it on a test drive it seemed to have driven well.

Any thought or opinions on this car ?

1 minute ago, royoftherovers said:

Tell the Dealer to fix both and you will buy.

If he wont then look elsewhere.

he is giving me good price but if he fixes it then will cost me more, getting a deal. very honest bloke

10 minutes ago, Stefan213 said:

It looks bad inside for that mileage, i would not buy it with problems and tge price its not low at all... 

Maybe for 2000/2500£ i would consider

It's not bad at all. I've seen and test driven it.

1 hour ago, b4u2 said:

he is giving me good price but if he fixes it then will cost me more, getting a deal. very honest bloke

Wrong forum.

Edited by Bluesman
Wrong forum.

11 hours ago, b4u2 said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194223155479

What do you think of this car?

I am actually about to buy it

The only thing is the power tailgate doesn't work and small crack on the dash. Otherwise when i took it on a test drive it seemed to have driven well.

Any thought or opinions on this car ?

I don't think £4k is out of all reason for that car from a dealer. And if you've seen it in the flesh, driven it and the service history is good then go for it. Dash could be a cosmetic repair and you might be able to fix the tailgate yourself. MOT history is OK but factor in some suspension work. I'd also check all the dash lights come on and go out at start up. A fault is mentioned in the history. Make sure someone hasn't just disabled the bulb.

I wouldn't compare to a 350 because they're nearly double the road tax and also people do forget that dealers are doing this to make a living not out of the goodness of their heart.

• Like 3