Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Genuine Lexus GS roof bars for sale

Hi all, would anyone be interested in a set of genuine Lexus GS roof bars? Complete with all 4 keys, 4 rubber feet and instructions. Good used condition, probably only used a couple of times.

They were off our old '97 P reg GS 300 but I assume would fit any original or facelifted GS models at a minimum. Part number PZ403-S1611-00.

Collection preferred from Woking or Chippenham areas (or somewhere in between!). They are boxed though so could post them if necessary.

Inserting an image isn't working for me but there's one at https://www.dropbox.com/s/o6mh60lzpraxz73/DSC_0610.JPG?dl=0

image.thumb.png.ee2aedb69860402b9661fcf167418599.png

Not really sure on price for these - open to offers as would like to see them go to a good Lexus/home 🙂 - £30?

Edited by ColinBarber
added pic

Hi Sabine. I’m owner of gs450h.Maybe u know if they will be fit to my car ? I m looking for roof bars to my Lexus and I can’t find anywhere.My gs450h is from 2006 .I’m really interested about that bars.Regards Kuba

12 minutes ago, Kuba77 said:

Hi Sabine. I’m owner of gs450h.Maybe u know if they will be fit to my car ? I m looking for roof bars to my Lexus and I can’t find anywhere.My gs450h is from 2006 .I’m really interested about that bars.Regards Kuba

Sorry it won't fit. The roof and door design is different and the series III is wider than the series I GS.

PZ403-S1611 - GS Series I (93-97)

PZ403-S1612 - Series II (98-05)

PZ403-S1614 - Series III (06-11)

PZ403-S1616 - Series IV (12-20)