Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX300H USB/AUX Harness missing...

Hello Guys 

New Lexus owner. Last week I bought NX300H and all was fine. Week later I decide to charge my phone from USB ports under arm rest. Plug in my phone and nothing happened. When I try to pull out cable hole module came out and harnesses wasn't attached even. Then I decide to open arm rest and attach it, but I notice that one of them is missing and cables are cut. I`m attaching pictures. Can you adivice me where can I go to be fixed. I`m in Stratford London. 

IMG_0230.thumb.jpeg.54790fd7e8bc9cbca685ec73f0d3eb20.jpegIMG_0231.thumb.jpeg.6c8b036abc7d99dbf56f64c8a1dc7626.jpeg

Thanks 

Lexus is an obvious, if expensive repairer. I'd be concerned as to why the cables have been cut. It might require investigation using Techstream to check if there is a fault along that loom or some other issues.

A local auto electrician could easily reconnect the loom but not sure if there would be knock-on effects. Worth enquiring though..

I got the cable now looking good auto electrician around Stratford. Also I got few more parts for free from 2018 NX big screen how I can retrofit big screen and I think need new radio module right?