Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

thought I might mention this .... mileage milestone maybe

Feels like a birthday ...  just hit   232000 miles  today driving from Bexleyheath down into Kent proper

she still drives a dream and in splendour and boy-racers still want to push past on the M2 even though we're ALL otherwise doing 70mphđŸ˜”

Malc

59 minutes ago, Malc said:

sorry, my brain deceives me .  it's 233,000 miles

Malc

A great testimony to the quality of  the LS400. I hope your AC is still working, I drove back to Sussex from East London today and it would have been miserable without it!

7 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

A great testimony to the quality of  the LS400. I hope your AC is still working, I drove back to Sussex from East London today and it would have been miserable without it!

Gave the LS 400 a 36 mile run today (Covid Vaccine) and the air con was ice cold. My daughter commented how smooth the suspension was!

• Like 1

ah, the aircon was rather old fashioned ..........  open windows all the way .....  breeze thru' my ( non-existent ) hair ........  wot a glorious day it would have been in, if I had one, a RR or Bentley open-tourer :yes:

............ yes the Ls400 is a most marvellous piece of engineering 💖

Malc

• Like 1

Many congratulations! I had a ls400 previously, that was running great at 220k, but then the suspension failed the Mot and I sold it cheaply as an MOT failure... it was a great car, and encouraged me to get my current 04 LS430 several years later... It's currently chasing your figure, currently on 193k...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RustyB said:

It's currently chasing your figure,

very slowly maybe I perceive ....  looking at it's MOT in November last I've only managed a steady 1500 miles since ........  the Honda Legend had it's fresh MOT yesterday and only did 4500 miles in between ....  would normally be strolling on 17k miles between them in a non covid, freedom to travel sort of year

ah, roll on the next 12 months to see if we can really really safely travel somewhere eh !

Malc

My 1994 LS400 has been pinged and told to self isolate for 10 days apart from essential journeys. I’m a little worried about the 2004 as it’s parked less than 2 metres away from it. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

My 1994 LS400 has been pinged and told to self isolate for 10 days apart from essential journeys. I’m a little worried about the 2004 as it’s parked less than 2 metres away from it. 😀

đŸ€Ł