Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking for MY10+ ISF ideally USB

Hi all, 

Was previously looking 7 years ago but went to the dark side and got an RS4. But after wanting an ISF for sometime now needs to be ticked off the list. 

looking for a 2010+ and ideally in USB which may be hard to come by, white is close second

Anyways if you are about to trade yours in or thinking about selling and might just want to discuss then let me know. Funds ready. 

The most over priced dealer going, they bought an E93 M3 for £18k and got it up for £27k. 

There was a 13 plate ISF with 29k on the clock up for the same price but deposit has been taken. 

Yer, post on m3cutters about it annoyed the guy who sold it ha. But lot have said its far too expensive..not a comp or anything special. 

yer its a shame if it was more low 20s would of taken a look.

I got them to £25k With a major spark plug service at Lexus being done plus 2 new rear Michelin’s thrown in. I know I’ve paid over but the car is gorgeous and if I didn’t snap it up someone else would. Previous owner had it 9 years, it’s been cherished. Rear and passenger seat don’t even look used. 

It’s an early final facelift with black leather. This is a keeper for me.

C833EAF3-9F0A-440B-965E-3742DDB3D107.jpeg

• Like 7

On 7/21/2021 at 8:41 PM, Initial J said:

Hi all, 

Was previously looking 7 years ago but went to the dark side and got an RS4. But after wanting an ISF for sometime now needs to be ticked off the list. 

looking for a 2010+ and ideally in USB which may be hard to come by, white is close second

Anyways if you are about to trade yours in or thinking about selling and might just want to discuss then let me know. Funds ready. 

Mine may pop onto the market in a few months, depending on what happens with work.

It's a 2010 USB with the white interior but it's done about 108k miles now. 

If I do it'll be offered on here first. 

3 hours ago, F4Fun said:

I got them to £25k With a major spark plug service at Lexus being done plus 2 new rear Michelin’s thrown in. I know I’ve paid over but the car is gorgeous and if I didn’t snap it up someone else would. Previous owner had it 9 years, it’s been cherished. Rear and passenger seat don’t even look used. 

It’s an early final facelift with black leather. This is a keeper for me.

C833EAF3-9F0A-440B-965E-3742DDB3D107.jpeg

Great purchase dude. Lovely example.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d3ron said:

Mine may pop onto the market in a few months, depending on what happens with work.

It's a 2010 USB with the white interior but it's done about 108k miles now. 

If I do it'll be offered on here first. 

I see your in the west midlands i am trying to find someone near by to have a look at one. Would you be open to that? I live Telford, Shropshire. 

3 hours ago, Initial J said:

I see your in the west midlands i am trying to find someone near by to have a look at one. Would you be open to that? I live Telford, Shropshire. 

Sure, we can meet halfway. Take you for a spin. To be honest, mine was the first one I'd ever seen. 

Once I was taken out in it, I had to have it. Let me know when you're free, I'll check with the missus. 

• Like 1