Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Leeds

Lexiguy

Hi guys

I am one week into owning my SC430 and have not stopped smiling every time I drive it!

I used Lexus Leeds to carry out the airbag recall, a safety check and look at some concerns. I was very pleased with how professional, knowledgeable and friendly the service advisor was and how he made me feel a valued customer.

I know that main dealer servicing is expensive but I believe in it and intend to use them in future.

Oneflewover (Paul) has stated that on his last visit to them his last mot was not carried out by them. I asked about that and was informed that it would be rare for any work to be not carried out internally and they now have more than one mot tester and should not reoccur again.

I am also suffering an estimated wait of 3 weeks for Lexus to supply them 3 shock absorbers for my vehicle (blamed on covid), so if any of you guys need parts there could be a lengthy delay!

• Like 2

I've only dealt with Lexus Leeds once, back when I was driving my IS300. But I found them to be extremely helpful and the service manager was most enthusiastic about seeing the car because there aren't that many about. Makes a change from some dealers who might as well be selling white goods.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rich

My car has now been in with Lexus Leeds on two occasions and is in again tomorrow to hopefully complete the initial work which was required.

Both my car and me continue to be looked after very well by staff who are professional, knowledgable and friendly. 

Thanks, Anthony 

• Like 2