Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Early IS200's don't meet ULEZ (Ultra Low Emission Zone) standards - zone expanding in October 2021

Up until now the area has been central London but from 25th October it will increase to pretty much everything inside the North/South circular (although those roads themselves are not included)

It's 24hrs a day, every day (except Christmas Day) and is £12.50 a day.

Unfortunately the minimum standard for emissions is Euro 4 and my IS200 (2000) is only Euro 3

I got a letter today from TFL (via the DVLA) confirming this.  You can supply evidence if you want to query the status.

44 minutes ago, Cali369 said:

Up until now the area has been central London but from 25th October it will increase to pretty much everything inside the North/South circular (although those roads themselves are not included)

It's 24hrs a day, every day (except Christmas Day) and is £12.50 a day.

Unfortunately the minimum standard for emissions is Euro 4 and my IS200 (2000) is only Euro 3

I got a letter today from TFL (via the DVLA) confirming this.  You can supply evidence if you want to query the status.

I was surprised to discover my 2015 Honda doesn't comply, not that I intend to work in London again after just spending 4 days there working in the sun! I can't believe how wide the new zone will be, even spreading as far as White City and beyond.  House prices here in West Sussex are going sky high with many people from London moving to coastal towns.

Exactly the same on the coast of Kent.

Modern end-of terrace three bedroom house sold for £300,000! Crazy!

London folks, who have a weekend place in my town are selling - to buy a bigger place in the area!

Working from home, High speed train service - all contribute.