Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

Kuba77

Hello everyone .I’d like to intdroduce myśleć.My name is Kuba .I’m Polish and Im owner of 2 lexus.I Drive Gs450h from 2006 and my fiance she drives Is 300h from 2015.

1 hour ago, Shahpor said:

Welcome Kuba.

You both obviously have good taste 🙂

How long have you had them?

Also, pictures are always welcome 🙂

Hi.Is 300h we bought 3 years ago .Gs450h I purchased n February this year.I was fan of Mercedes but I wanted try something different so that’s why we choose to buy Lexus .And last December I had small accident with my Mercedes  so after that I decided to purchased second Lexus .About gs450h I was thinking few years ago and now I said it’s time to buy it and I knew after is 300h I will be happy.even gs450h I it’s for me better than 300h.very comfortable,very fast,and cheap to run.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Vlady said:

Hi Kuba, welcome to LOC! Good choice in cars! Why Lexus?

photos are welcome too! 😉

Hi Vlady.To be honest I was always fan of Mercedes.But I wanted to try something new before we bought Is300h.So that’s why we picked is300h.So since we start to drive we knew it was the best choice.Last December I had small accident with my Mercedes so I knew replaced car will be gs450h.I was thinking about that car even few years ago but maybe I wasn’t ready to drive it 😉.I tell you something.I love that car that why I want to install towbar and buy caravan ,but I can’t find anyone who done the same to gs450h.but so far I enjoy.we just back from Cornwall last evening it was pleasure to drive that gs450h 👍👌

• Like 1

Hi Kuba, good to hear that you like the GS! 

I am not sure you can tow in hybrid GS, someone on the forum will tell you to check the Manual but I hope other someone will answer with the proper answer. 🙂

Something tells me that in the manual it says do not tow or the towing weight is very low, can't remember!

• Like 1

Welcome Kuba. I am also looking for a GS450H. I had found one but the owner is not going to sell it anymore in the short term as he will not get a company car anymore.