Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Off Indicators

Does any body else find that they have to turn their indicators off themselves on anything but a full 90 degree turn?

Every time I go through a roundabout and indicate, the indicator remains on....which can be a bit embarassing as my steering wheel blocks the light on the dash.

Cheers.

Yes, mine does that too. It took some getting used to after having driven Mazdas for a couple of years. Roundabouts are when it happens mostly (always).

Cheers,

RX-Men-8

i have noticed that, but for me it was the other way round that used to irritate me. i used to hate it when going round a large odly shaped roundabout, it would keep cancelling but in the IS it doesnt

if that made any sense, i meant that i prefer to sometimes have to cancel it myself rather than it cancelling automatically all the time and having to put it on repeatedly

I agree too! This is something I keep meaning to mention, but always forget!

Maybe someone who has stripped the steering column down knows how to adjust the cancelling mechanism??!

Mat?!

Any input I'm sure would be appreciated all round!