Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2011+ LED DRLs

Hi all,

Currently looking to buy a MY10+ and one thing i would like to do is get the MY11+ LED DRLs fitted if i end up with a 2010 but cant find a price to buy them. 

does anyone have a cost/availability for these? 

4 minutes ago, Initial J said:

Hi all,

Currently looking to buy a MY10+ and one thing i would like to do is get the MY11+ LED DRLs fitted if i end up with a 2010 but cant find a price to buy them. 

does anyone have a cost/availability for these? 

Following this thread intently. I currently have the Vland headlights as an interim until I can get my hands of facelift ones. I have not yet found anywhere that sells the facelift headlights and have decided that no best option would be to look on eBay for either a pair for sale or a late model IS being broken.

I was keeping an eye out when I had my IS250.

They came up on eBay once or twice but always with broken mountings or something.

New from Toyota I believe they are around £700-900 a piece. Then there might be some wiring to modify but its all doable.

As with everything else, this upgrade is very easy and very common in the US 😞

• Like 1

The facelift headlights with the LED strips are hens teeth to find second hand. 

In terms of installation, reading the American forums a couple of the headlight pins need to be moved around and potentially a relay needs swapping. 

I'm looking and hoping to go whole hog and keep the AFS functionality.

Did look at the VLAND but seen some issues with water getting in….have yours been okay Rich? 

looks like we need to do a group buy on some! Seen a few installation videos does seem pretty straight forward.

2 hours ago, Initial J said:

Did look at the VLAND but seen some issues with water getting in….have yours been okay Rich? 

looks like we need to do a group buy on some! Seen a few installation videos does seem pretty straight forward.

They're not too bad. No issues with leaks or moisture in the lights, but the car sits in the garage. They're a good stop gap until I find OEM replacements. My old lights were crazing up so I removed them to work on sorting the lenses out.