Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content


Recommended Posts


3 minutes ago, harrylime said:

This may have been posted before, but Lexus are offering 12 months warranty , equivalent to new car warranty, if you have your car serviced with them, for cars up to 10 years old/100k miles. Seems like a good deal?

I`m sorry Hugh, but I cannot stop laughing at your Posting!

Have you been away, somewhere my friend ?

Try doing a searchand RELAX !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, harrylime said:

This may have been posted before, but Lexus are offering 12 months warranty , equivalent to new car warranty, if you have your car serviced with them, for cars up to 10 years old/100k miles. Seems like a good deal?

Crikey Harry, you been practicing the zither for the last few months?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I did say it may have been posted before, and only went back so far to check. No need to take the *****. I thought it may help someone, didn't expect Facebook standard responses. Shan't bother again

Link to comment
Share on other sites


36 minutes ago, harrylime said:

I did say it may have been posted before, and only went back so far to check. No need to take the *****. I thought it may help someone, didn't expect Facebook standard responses. Shan't bother again

Hugh, I think I speak for most on here when I say some gentle joshing is part of the enjoyment of belonging to the LOC so you shouldn't take it so personally once you get into the swing of things there will be ample opportunity for revenge . Since the June announcement of Relax it has caused quite a few wrinkled furrows on here so your well-intentioned comment merely added to the delightful melange

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Phil xxkr said:

Hugh, I think I speak for most on here when I say some gentle joshing is part of the enjoyment of belonging to the LOC so you shouldn't take it so personally once you get into the swing of things there will be ample opportunity for revenge . Since the June announcement of Relax it has caused quite a few wrinkled furrows on here so your well-intentioned comment merely added to the delightful melange

Too true Phil, I'm a long term user of the forum. I think it was the capital letters that triggered me a little

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, harrylime said:

Too true Phil, I'm a long term user of the forum. I think it was the capital letters that triggered me a little

With apologies Hugh, the capital letters were mine and they merely represented the name of the new Warranty which is called Relax.

Good to see you posting again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership