Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF discs and pads

Hello all, I would be grateful for any pointers regarding replacement RCF discs and pads. Which are the best sellers and what pads would you recommend. I’d also be interested to know if regular motor mechanics would have the equipment to replace them (not sure if special equipment is required from a Lexus dealer) as I wouldn’t do it myself.

I know it’s been mentioned before, but as prices/vendors change I thought I’d raise a recent topic. Thanks in advance.

If you want genuine Lexus parts then lexuspartsdirect.co.uk is probably the best place.

Autodoc.co.uk have brembo discs that are much cheaper, but the finish on the non-friction surface isn't as good so you may want to paint them before putting them on the vehicle.

If you don't track and want less dust / squeal then for pads use EBC Redstuff, for light track then Yellowstuff.

No special equipment needed, any mechanic can perform the job.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

If you want genuine Lexus parts then lexuspartsdirect.co.uk is probably the best place.

Autodoc.co.uk have Brembo discs that are much cheaper, but the finish on the non-friction surface isn't as good so you may want to paint them before putting them on the vehicle.

If you don't track and want less dust / squeal then for pads use EBC Redstuff, for light track then Yellowstuff.

No special equipment needed, any mechanic can perform the job.

Yellow are better designed for track and are really really dust, i made the mistake of putting these on a couple of weeks ago and have regretted it ever since ….but are really good at stopping power if you dont mind cleaning your wheels after every drive… which funnily enough i do that anyways even prior to fitting the yellows 

0E28E815-6EF6-4465-A1D1-114B43BE3ECF.jpeg

C6529A65-D61B-446A-8DF4-D195BCDAAE02.jpeg