Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Social gathering

Hi all, 

a couple of friends are arranging a get together on 28/08/21 at 13:00hrs (ish) at the Tesla charging station on the M40 near Oxford, the meet is just a social gathering and those that want there will probably be a spot of grub in Oxford somewhere, 

would be great if some are up for after the last 18 months or so,

all are welcome,

Paul

11 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Hi all, 

a couple of friends are arranging a get together on 28/08/21 at 13:00hrs (ish) at the Tesla charging station on the M40 near Oxford, the meet is just a social gathering and those that want there will probably be a spot of grub in Oxford somewhere, 

would be great if some are up for after the last 18 months or so,

all are welcome,

Paul

It would be great to catch up with some other F owners, I'm down in Bognor so not a million miles away... Would you be ok with a car twin joining you Paul?IMG_20210202_142904.thumb.jpg.6e539aa7d01fecaa60763a69d2d64306.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry the date is the 29th August, same time and venue, it’s my wedding anniversary on 28th 🙄…….and Karl’s wife is on a hen do…….. DEFINITELY happening on the 29th

cheers,

Paul

• Like 1

Sounds awesome. Let me check with the boss (wife). Renovating our house and baby arriving 12th Oct so might get an icy stare if I suggest anything other than DIY on a bank holiday weekend....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rob RCF said:

I am free that Sunday, so should be able to come along with the 'F. 

Do you fancy meeting up at some point in the journey from Hampshire? 

2 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

FML, I am out of the country at a wedding, so unfortunately cannot split myself in two!

Cheaper if you stayed in this country and drove to meet….much more fun as well, i can split you in two if your stuck… i have big sharp knives or could tie you between a GSF and RCF and do a tug o war to rip you in 2..more fun for the rest of us as well

you have absolutely no commitment to the cause do ya…time for you to hand over your F ownership 😏😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

Cheaper if you stayed in this country and drove to meet….much more fun as well, i can split you in two if your stuck… i have big sharp knives or could tie you between a GSF and RCF and do a tug o war to rip you in 2..more fun for the rest of us as well

you have absolutely no commitment to the cause do ya…time for you to hand over your F ownership 😏😂

On second thoughts I think I'll stay home... 😦

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Is this a Japanese crap type meet or can se Germans attend? 🤪

Ze Germans are welcome to attend, I’m assuming u still have warranty? 😂🤣…..more than welcome mate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob RCF said:

So tomorrow it's here right? https://goo.gl/maps/MMuf44PBM1zvbztk9

Also I don't know how others feel about this, but with the R number above 1 again I would probably lean towards a venue with outdoor seating for food. Just a thought.

That’s the one, not sure what the food aspect will be….. never eaten in the area but I’m told there’s lots of options 

On 8/29/2021 at 12:09 AM, Womble72 said:

That’s the one, not sure what the food aspect will be….. never eaten in the area but I’m told there’s lots of options 

Was nice to meet you Rob, hopefully we’ll get a weekend away sorted, not sure it’ll be this year or next BUT will keep u posted

• Like 1