Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jaguar fan meet up (feature GSF)

Hi Gays, 

Some of you know me already, but never had a chance to introduce myself to F-family officially. 

I've currently own 16 reg GSF in blue, red leather seats, ML. No sun roof. Car was previously owned by CB. 

As I've tried to buy XFR before GSF, I've been invited to join meet up at Viezu last Saturday. 

If anyone is interested you can see pictures and videos from that event in below links. (hopefully you don't mind seening Jags 😉

https://www.facebook.com/122618367749940/posts/4686328698045528/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158548944996859&id=517376858

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Arnett said:

Haha love the video 😂

I've been on one of these Dyno run days at Viezu and it was interesting to see how many horses your car has lost over the years, no doubt they would do one for Lexus if asked? 

On 8/1/2021 at 9:58 PM, RichGS11 said:

I looked at XFR's before the ISF. So much power and absolute animals, but I joined up to the forums and was put off by the niggling electrical issues.

Similar here... It was a toss up when I first started looking, but the ISF had so much more going for it, especially as I was looking for something to keep for a while.... The Jag would of been more of a heart than head decision, especially with their reliability issues...