Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Probable nvidia exhaust sale

Hello all

I am in the process of selling my rcf so my Invidia exhaust will be available soon… I shall post in the sales section in due course

many thanks 

sim

I am indeed, I just sold it after 19 months. Wasn’t really planned but the market is so crazy I lost 750 pounds in that period so could not say no

I think I’ll wait till the market settles over the winter but it’s probably either a Porsche 911 991 carrera 4s or Nissan GT-R, preferably my17 onwards. I did consider an lc500 but I want something with a bit more poke 

20 minutes ago, Drssg said:

I think I’ll wait till the market settles over the winter but it’s probably either a Porsche 911 991 carrera 4s or Nissan GT-R, preferably my17 onwards. I did consider an lc500 but I want something with a bit more poke 

Considered the Alfa Giulia GTAm ? 

I to am considering the GTR next but it's annoyingly common & plasticy

Hi mate,

See your car regularly whenever I go over to my mums in Blackfen.

Do you know if the tips of the exhaust are interchangeable? I have been looking into an nvidia system but prefer all chrome tips.

Did you notice any performance improvements?

On 8/9/2021 at 9:49 AM, BillNick said:

Hi mate,

See your car regularly whenever I go over to my mums in Blackfen.

Do you know if the tips of the exhaust are interchangeable? I have been looking into an nvidia system but prefer all chrome tips.

Did you notice any performance improvements?

Hi mate 

I am not sure about this maybe best ask one of the suppliers ? It should be possible I will be able to tell more once the exhaust is off this week, which is being removed by Lexus Swindon who bought it 

No problem. Might mean a new rear section altogether looking online.

Interesting Swindon bought it, I noticed it was sold on AT. Well done, saves you plenty of agg I guess.

I do like my Quicksilver, but can't help but feel like I have compromised the Lexus build quality.....doubt you got the same feeling from the Invidia?? 

No I found it excellent, it polished up very easily and even the Lexus mechanic installing it commented on the weld quality 

I have put it up for sale officially now in the parts section.